• Taking matters into its own hands.
• A two-day festival of workshops, screenings, demos and spitballing about media, DIY placemaking, communications, tech, entrepreneurship, organizing, dreaming big and rabble-rousing in Appalachia.
• The people behind innovative and extraordinary things happening across the state that are blowing up stereotypes of life in West Virginia.
• One for the trouble-makers.
• Like a music festival, only less sweaty. There'll be new sessions happening all
the time, happy hours breaking out, and you can come and go as you please.
There are quiet places to work, restaurants downstairs, a bar upstairs, and a pool and gym next door. Perfecto.
• Pulled together by the West Virginia Community Development Hub and a bevy of excellent people doing excellent things across Appalachia.